Wednesday, January 7, 2009

4th Grade Choir Information

4th Grade Parents,

I will be offering an enrichment program for all fourth graders who like to sing. 4th grade choir will begin the second semester on Day 2 from 11:15 until 11:40 starting January 21. Students who want to join should enjoy singing and be willing to make a commitment to being at every practice. I know this will mean giving up a recess, but it is the best time I have for offering a choir time.

The main goal is to improve vocal technique by singing extra and a little more difficult repertoire. We will sing at the spring program and hopefully at Rolling Hills or perform some other community service.

Thank you for your interest in this enrichment. Please return the following by January 21.

Mrs. Bright




_______Yes, my son/daughter has my permission to be in choir.


Parent’s Signature________________________________________

Student Signature_________________________________________

No comments: